About Us & Covid-19
Venice Green Energy Plumbing Service, a Neighbourly company, is closely monitoring COVID-19 (coronavirus) and its impact in our community. The health and safety of our customers is our highest priority during this time. While we cannot control the severity or unpredictability of this virus, we can take preventive measures to limit the spread and impact of COVID-19. We are currently acting with prudence in our day-to-day operation with basic preventative safety measures following the guidance set forth by the Canadian Government and your local provincial authorities, including:
- Cleaning hands with soap often, for at least 20 seconds.
- Using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
- Keeping the recommended 2 metres from people.
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces.
- Covering cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throwing tissue in the trash.
- Staying home when sick.
We encourage our customers to let us know in advance of an appointment if there are any concerns or they would like us to take special precautions. We will continue to closely monitor the situation surrounding the COVID-19 coronavirus and act accordingly.
What can you do:
Follow tips from the Canadian Government to help prevent the spread of the seasonal flu and respiratory diseases like Coronavirus (COVID-19): Canadian Coronavirus website
Do You have a Drain Clogged? Leaks? Shower to Repair?
No Problem! Call us for a FREE quotation and a quick fix!